I have some fashion updates in my life:
1. I went to the Gilt Groupe Warehouse Sale last week and got a couple awesome deals. It was a little picked over when I got there on early Saturday afternoon, but there was still a lot of deals to be had. The sale was in the Revere Hotel and they had a DJ and cocktails so overall it was a fun shopping experience.
2. I got a killer deal on a pair of Frye boots that I can probably wear until I die at Marshall's. I paid $160 and I pretty sure this style retails for around $350.
3. My next Fall purchase that I am in love with are Rugby riding leggings. I think I may need all three colors...
4. I also have been searching for a new dressy winter coat. I tried on several coats on at several different stores. Not one of them seemed to fit correctly. Finally, in Macy's I had an epiphany to try on petite coats and course it fit perfectly. On the downside, the selection of petite coats at any store is significantly smaller than the normal people's section. I ended up buying a fairly classic black peacoat with a tie waist.
5. I promised I would not buy anymore clothes for a month and instead shop for Christmas gifts - we'll see how long this lasts...
6. I went to work today with glitter still in my hair...I have washed it twice since Saturday when I dressed up as a fairy. Hopefully, the third time is the charm.
Lastly, I have decided that this blog is important outlet for my creative side. Even-though I work in the fashion industry, the focus often turns to numbers over aesthetics. Therefore, I have a
|Dress I got from Gilt Groupe Sale.|
|My new Frye boots - can be worn above the knee or rolled down.|
|I hope our neighbors like glitter (remnants of my Halloween costume) in my apartment hallway.|