1. Kate Spade Wallet -on sale! AND a timeless item that I can have for years.
2. Lululemon Pullover -Cozy motivation to help me make it to the gym in the depths of winter.
3. Lilly Pulitzer Agenda -Will help organize my life for the next year.
4. Iphone - Rethinking my current Blackberry loyalty.
5. Tibi Iphone Case - Iphones do have better cases (point 1 for Iphones).
And yes, it is a good guess there will be a part 2 to come! On another note here is my non-materialistic wishlist: 1) To be able to spend as much time as possible with my friends and family. 2) To be able to travel as much as possible. 3) To eventually have a job that a truly enjoy doing everyday. :)