Saturday, November 12, 2011

Christmas Wishlist (Part 1)

After a long, hard, week, I can't think of anything better to do on a Saturday morning than catch up on schoolwork create a Christmas Wishlist. It is already mid- November, magazines have all published their holiday gift guides, stores have had their holiday decorations up since October - so this is perfectly acceptable.

1. Kate Spade Wallet  -on sale! AND a timeless item that I can have for years.
2. Lululemon Pullover -Cozy motivation to help me make it to the gym in the depths of winter.
3. Lilly Pulitzer Agenda -Will help organize my life for the next year.
4. Iphone - Rethinking my current Blackberry loyalty.
5. Tibi Iphone Case - Iphones do have better cases (point 1 for Iphones). 
And yes, it is a good guess there will be a part 2 to come! On another note here is my non-materialistic wishlist: 1) To be able to spend as much time as possible with my friends and family. 2) To be able to travel as much as possible. 3) To eventually have a job that a truly enjoy doing everyday. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment