Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Another kind of shopping

So this week I have been car shopping - I am a little out of my element to say the least. The car lot is no shopping mall and this purchase cannot be made on my debit card. I am normally decisive with my purchases, I know what I like and what I don't. What I want in a car is a: good consumer report rating, sit-up high, good gas mileage, and yes, I do veto cars based on looks. However, it's hard to find a car with all of those qualities and within my price range. Today, my dad asked me if a particular RAV4 was my car and I struggled to answer. And you know what came across my mind today....



Okay, so 32 pairs of Louboutins are completely unnecessary (although absolutely fabulous) and won't get me to work on time (I would probably actually get to work a little slower wearing them). Even buying one pair would be big a purchase for me so no wonder I can't be 100% decisive about a car.

On another note - Victoria Secret Semi- Annual Sale started this morning. I may or may not have been there at 7:30 am....

No comments:

Post a Comment