Sunday, April 22, 2012

A month in recap

I'm back! I just realized that is has been over a month since I wrote my last post. I did not mean to take this long of a hiatus, but this was a pretty crazy month for me. Since March 19th I: went to Miami, received job offers, accepted a job offer (in the fashion industry), and completed my college career at the University of Michigan. I graduate next weekend. So although I have a lot of end-of-the-year activities going on, without school and The Michigan Daily, I should be back to more frequent blogging.

Both dresses from Ann Taylor Loft.
One of my last posts discussed looking for a graduation dress. Well to update you, I have found one two! I have three ceremonies within two days so having two does actually make sense. Here they are...

Both will work for my work wardrobe as well. I was originally just going to get the pink and orange color blocked (color blocking is very much in right now too) dress, but then I saw the striped one on sale. I had to get it because 1) It was a great price and 2) It is Michigan colors!

Speaking of work wardrobe, I made some other great purchases yesterday and some other "fun" ones too :) I will share them in future posts. Oh and FYI, I know stores are always having sales, but if you're a girl looking for work clothes, it's Ann Taylor's last day of the family and friends sale (which means 40% of the entire store)!
 Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment