Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wearing PJs out and about?

There has been a trend lately of wearing PJs as normal clothing. A recent article on Refinery29 discusses wearing PJs, UGGs, and other slub-wear for finals week, which I think is totally acceptable as well. But I am not talking about wearing them just around your house on a lazy day or at 1am in the library, but in actual public places during the day. I am not certain how I feel about this trend yet. Sometimes it looks fine, but other times you literally looked liked you were too lazy to get dressed. I believe it entirely depends on your set of PJs.
I am not feeling these PJ bottoms, but I do like her sweater. 
She's pulling this off, but it's not a look for everyone.

Maybe if I come across the right pair of pajamas and am feeling adventurous and lazy at the same time, I'll give this trend a go. What do you think? Would you wear your pajamas out during the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment